Megger HT1000 TechMate Copper Wiring Analyzer
Megger repair & calibration for Megger HT1000A, Megger HT1000C and the Megger HT1000CH Techmate Copper Wiring Analyzer.
We provide Megger Repair Service and Megger Calibration Service for ALL Biddle Megger Test Instruments, both current Megger meters and discontinued Megger meters!
For a Megger HT1000 series repair quotation, Simply fill out the Quick Quote form and a customer service specialist will be in touch with you shortly!
HT1000 data information: The Megger HT1000 TechMate® is a high performance, full feature, hand held copper wire analyzer instrument designed to provide copper wire provisioning and maintenance technicians with the most critical tests at the touch of a button. Durable and water resistant, the Megger HT1000 TechMate® is equipped with a highly effective 1/4 VGA LCD screen and a powerful backlight designed to make testing and troubleshooting easier in all work environments. The on-screen menu launches most tests with a single keystroke. Super Stress™ reaches beyond standard longitudinal balance testing, identifying even hard to find short loop unbalances. Dual trace TDR is standard, with 12 trace storage and intermittent fault location.
The Megger HT1000 TechMate® has user selectable auto tests with an incremental pair testing process. With the Megger HT1000 TechMate, test for DC and AC volts at the same time, no need to switch between separate screens. With the Megger HT1000 TechMate, you can download updates and upload test results quickly and easily via the integrated USB port.
Megger HT1000 TechMate Features:
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Easy to navigate and launch testing; many of the standard 26 tests begin with the push of a single button: either from the numeric keypad, or the soft key navigation pad.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Direct access to tests: no cumbersome menus. Adds to ease of training new technicians.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Voltage, resistance and all standard telecom testing is accessed through the same simple menu layout.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Super stress – this test is ten times more sensitive than other technologies available today. What that means is imbalances in twisted pairs can be seen below the 0dB threshold, zeroing in on those imbalances hiding in short wire loops.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Automatic super stress mode – aids technicians in finding invisible faults on short wire loops.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : All transmission and noise tests for voiceband are included along with an open meter which is pinpoint accurate, even in the presence of shunt resistance (dirty open).
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : TDR – the built-in TDR locates shorts, crosses and opens at distances ranging from the end of the test leads to 14.7 km (45,000 ft). It can trace two pairs simultaneously with pair comparison mode to identify potential cable trouble spots.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Dual trace TDR allows technician to compare good pair to questionable pair – reads accurately to open or shorted pair. TDR traces can be saved and uploaded to PC for review.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Auto test / incremental pair test – user can configure up to 8 series of tests to run automatically. Used in conjunction with the incremental pair test and bulk pair recovery.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Built in pair recovery program allows technician to gather data on defective pairs and troubleshoot faults.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Store test results – The HT-1000 stores test results data in a comma delimited format which can be uploaded via the integrated USB port to a customer-driven database.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Download firmware updates – via the integrated USB port.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Spectrum analyzer – loss readings up through the VDSL range test protocols. Send and receive frequency spectrum through VDSL band.
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Spectrum analyzer assists the technician in finding interrupters that cause disruptions to DSL service – will read to VDSL band
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : ADSL2+ and VDSL2 – with optional card installed, xDSL cards allow technicians to interface with the CO (DSLAM) and measure communication protocols, such as speed – upstream and downstream, signal to noise ratios and percent utilization. The VDSL card also allows for CO emulation
* Megger HT1000 TechMate : Techmate® RFL uses three or four wire setup and pinpoints fault size and location with simple temperature and cable gage adjustments.
Megger HT1000 TechMate Copper Wire Analyzers
Contact us for your Megger Repair and Megger Calibration Service! Simply fill out the Quick Quote form and a service specialist will be in touch with you shortly!
Megger 1001-5000 TechMate HT1000-A Standard
Megger 1001-5015 TechMate HT1000-C VDSL
Megger 1001-5040 TechMate HT1000-CH VDSL and HPNA
electrical testing equipment
hand crank megger
hi pot test
electrical test equipment
hi pot testing
what is a megger
what is a megger meter
fluke insulation tester
megger test procedure
biddle test equipment
fluke megger tester
electrical test instruments
megger test equipment
megger ohm meter
electronic test equipment
fluke dtx 1800